A Beginners Guide to the Ethereum Network
As a public blockchain, the ethereum network has grown substantially as more and more people adopt the network on daily basis. You’ve probably heard about it but really don’t know how it works. Just Sit back and relax as this course takes you through a detailed but layman explanation of ethereum.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to know everything about ethereum, its potentials and how you can benefit from the network.
- What is Ethereum?
- History of Ethereum: The Emergence of a more Versatile Blockchain
- How does Ethereum work?
- Ethereum Gas
- Smart Contracts
- Decentralized Applications (dApps)
- Merits of the Ethereum Network
- Demerits of the Ethereum Network
- Ethereum vs. Ethereum Classic: The Hard Fork
- Ethereum Mining
- How to get Ether
- Where to Buy/Sell Ether
- The future of Ethereum
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Assessments Yes